Thursday, June 24, 2010

I really fucked that up...Thank God.

Today I learned, today I grew, today was a culmination of small occurrences that converged and formed into a small step forward in my quest for knowledge, peace and guidance.  I Started my day with the words from a dear friend, “ It only takes one good thing in your life to bring you happiness, don’t let it go if you got it. “.

At this point in my life where I am unsure of my future that lies any further than two weeks ahead of  me I  have come to appreciate the present. I have learned to let go of yesterday and not attempt to control tomorrow. I have learned to live and be happy with today, now and here. I had become so accustomed in putting forth all my energy on trying to control the uncontrollable I lost control of everything I had immediate pull over. I have lost a lot of my goals in a half a year that I thought I needed and stumbled upon some that I never intended to seek out. I have learned to embrace who I am and not who I thought I was. This was a hard thing to come to terms with. Ill share with you a small piece of life I have began to unearth, we are who we are for a reason, its easy to be ourselves when on our own and in our thoughts. It’s another obstacle to be ourselves in a room full of people and stand up to the mic to let the world know what your so sure of in the confides of yourself. My life in my mind is a beautiful disaster, in the recent past I have found happiness and regained passions but only because I lost and failed first. I have been through heart aches and spun in a tight downward spiral, plummeting only to realize that I had been on a wrong course and that someone somewhere just hit my E-brake and shoved me back in the right place. You cry tears so that they may hit the ground and give life to a withering piece of your life. Every failure you have is a benefit to your future. We don’t fail so that we can be defeated we fail so that we can succeed. Its simple, failure is gift that we have to learn to love. My failures do not define me, my recoveries from those failures make me who I am.

CHE / Peter Pan


No comments:

Post a Comment